- I will have a booth at the annual Art & Roses show, held on Sunday, June 6th 2010, in the Julia Davis Park, downtown Boise. A portion of the proceeds benefits the adjacent, vibrant rose garden. Come see and purchase some fantastic original art!
- Several of my photographic prints will be on display in the east-west garden-level corridor of the Idaho Capitol Building, downtown Boise, starting March 1, 2010, extending through mid-May. This is a group exhibit of photographs from members of the Idaho Photographic Workshop. The Idaho Capitol building has undergone extensive renovations for nearly three years, and this exhibit will mark an inaugural for the reopening of the Capitol. Plan a visit just to see the beautifully-redone rotunda!
- Art & Roses 2009, Sunday June 7th, 10am-6pm, Julia Davis Park, Boise, Idaho. An annual art show adjacent the beautiful rose gardens in Julia Davis Park. Some 75 local artists display original artwork for sale, with a portion of the proceeds benefitting the rose garden. With usually perfect weather, this event is a must for a late spring morning or afternoon outing. Food and music are available and the roses are at their prime. Mark your calendar for the 2009 show. This is one of the best independent original art shows in Boise, with a terrific venue and benefit!
- Boise Open Studios, October 4-5. My studio at Wilderness Ranch will be open all weekend as part of a Boise-area "Open Studios" event; this is similar in concept to open art studio events in other cities, such as San Francisco. Visitors can see some of my wall-size prints and a variety of my paintings on display, purchase custom prints and artwork, and enjoy the beautiful 360 degree views from the plateau. Food, drink and music will be provided.
- Idaho Historical Society, October 2. A First Thursday reception will be held as part of the Boise Open Studios event. Selected works by participating artists will be on display for the month of October.
- Falcon Tavern, August 2-30. My newest work (photographs and paintings) will be on display at the Falcon Tavern in Boise. Come visit Boise's own downtown neighborhood pub for a pint of Guinness and some hand-pressed Kobe burgers.
July - December 2008:
- C.W. Moore Plaza: This is an The Idaho Photographic Workshop (IPW) group show of work in the building foyer. The C.W. Moore Plaza building is located at 250 S. 5th St., downtown Boise.
- Satchel's Grill, Women Artists' Group Show, March 1-30. Come and enjoy great food and local bands, plus peruse work by local women artists!
- Second Annual "WE ART WOMEN!" charity benefit, February 28, 5pm-10pm at the Esther Simplot Performing Arts Center in downtown Boise. The show benefits the Boise Women's and Children's Alliance (WCA), where need for services from the Crisis Center at the WCA is higher than ever and the already scarce funding opportunities have been cut back dramatically. Local women artists (such as myself) will display their work for sale with 20% of the sale proceeds, and 100% of the silent auction donations (many from artists), going to the WCA. Food and a variety of musical guests will grace the event - a donation of $25 is requested. Come support the WCA and exceptional local artist talent!
- IPW/Gypsy Gallery Holiday Show, December 6-8, 2nd Floor of the Alaska Bldg. on Main Street, between 10th/11th Streets. I will be showing a few new pieces, some wall-size. A portion of sale proceeds from this show benefit the Boise WCA, an organization supporting homeless or in-need women and children. Please come and enjoy the range of local artwork (fine art photography to paintings) and consider donating a few dollars to the WCA through a purchase or the silent auction.
- Falcon Tavern, October 1-31. A range of my work will be on display at the Falcon Tavern in Boise. Come visit Boise's own downtown neighborhood pub for a pint of Guinness and some hand-pressed Kobe burgers.
- Boise City Harvest - A Celebration of Local Arts and Food, Saturday, September 1. I will have a canopy gallery on the Basque Block, on Grove Street between Capitol Blvd. and 6th Street in downtown Boise, Idaho. The City Harvest is a yearly event sponsored by the City of Boise, to promote local arts and celebrate the local agricultural harvest. Many Idaho artists will be exhibiting and selling their works, plus offerings will be available from local food vendors and wineries. Come check it out, and stop by to say hello - I will be debuting several new Boise-centric pieces (like the first three on this page).
- Garden City Library, August 1-31. This is an IPW group show. I have 7 pieces on display. An artist's reception will be held on Wednesday, August 8, 5:30pm-7:30pm. Come view the exhibit, talk with IPW fine art photographers and have a bite to eat.
- Capital City Public Market: I will be showing my work through the Boise Blue Emerging Artist's Program on July 28 at the Saturday Public Market in downtown Boise, on 8th Street. The Saturday Market runs from 9:30am - 1:30pm. The booth will be located near The Grove plaza, at the end of 8th Street. Information on the Saturday Market can be found here. A portion of the proceeds from any sale benefits the Emerging Artist's Fund.
- Art & Roses: I plan have a booth at "Art & Roses," a fine arts sale on Sunday, June 3 near the rose garden in the Julia Davis Park, Boise, Idaho. A percentage of proceeds benefits the rose garden. There are some 75 artists selling their original paintings and photographs to support this charity event. The sale runs from 10am to 6pm. Directions and park information can be found here.
- Bistro@Bodo: A large selection of my Black & White Landscapes can be seen during the month of May at Bistro@Bodo, a delightful breakfast and lunch eatery on 8th street in the BoDo district, downtown Boise, Idaho. Please visit to have a glass of wine and a bite of good food, and say hello to Jan, the proprietor.